Sunday, January 5, 2014

Picasso

There was only one item on my youngest's wish list this year.  She is horse C-R-A-Z-Y.
She set her dreams on a specific horse, named Picasso, from the American Girl store.
Luckily, Santa delivered. 
Christmas morning was VERY merry and bright.


But if you've ever shopped at the American Girl store, you know that merry and bright comes at a price.  I actually feel a little jipped to be honest.  For what I paid to spring him from the store, I feel like Picasso should do a little more than just stand around.....like maybe help with a load of laundry or two.

Or twelve.

But I digress.

Grandparents on both sides do a superb job of spoiling my children, so I get off on easy street when it comes to shopping for my kids.  Picasso was my only purchase for the little one, but I wanted to have a few "extras" just for fun.  So, I got some bright scraps of flannel and fleece and a pack of pink bias tape and set out to kick up Picasso's fashion sense.


My son works at a horse barn, and every time we drive up there to drop him off, she comments on the feed bags and horse blankets.  I drafted simple patterns, and used velcro attachments so it would all be easy for little fingers to use.  She was thrilled, and that made my morning.


I wasn't the only one hard at work on top secret projects.
I found plans on the internet for a horse barn, and enlisted Papa to help me create Picasso's Palace.

She had NO IDEA there would be a huge surprise waiting for her at Nana and Papa's house.  It was so exciting.  Her siblings and cousins are all much older than she is, so everyone made a big fuss over her new barn and made her feel super special.  It was a sweet Christmas memory I will never forget.


Lucky horse.
Lucky little girl.
LUCKY ME.  My family loves and appreciates the homemade, and I have a super talented father-in-law who made my Christmas dream come true!!


3 comments:

  1. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://sateayambv.blogspot.com/2018/12/uniknya-trik-memandikan-ayam-mendekati.html/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Permainan Sabung Ayam Online di Agen BOLAVITA , dengan minimal deposit hanya Rp 25.000 saja , dan minimal betting hanya Rp 10.000 saja sudah bisa mainkan permainan Sabung Ayam

    http://agensabungayam.logdown.com/post/7858793-cara-melakukan-sabung-ayam-secara-aman-agar-terhindar-dari-polisi

    Produk Kami Judi Sabung Ayam Online S128, SV388 & KungfuChiken.

    https://www.sateayam.vip/
    https://m1.hj128.vip/
    Daftar Sabung Ayam sv388
    Daftar Sabung Ayam Online S128

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Bolavita Banyak Bonus dan Promo Mari Bergabung :

    Promo Sabung Ayam Terbaru 8x Win Beruntun.
    Bolavita Bisa Deposit Via OVO & GO-Pay.
    Sabung Ayam Deposit Via Pulsa XL & TSEL 25rb.

    Promo Promo BOLAVITA

    Telegram : +62812-2222-995
    Wechat : Bolavita
    WA : +62812-2222-995
    Line : cs_bolavita

    ReplyDelete